Fri, 20 Jan|
Talent Game | Open Pilot
These sessions are for anyone who wants to play Talent Game and experience how it creates more inclusive talent management
Time & Location
20 Jan, 13:00 – 15:30 GMT
About the event
Lasting 2.5 hours, over Zoom and led by an expert facilitator, you’ll be quickly immersed in Talent Game with your fellow participants and compete as part of a team for two game rounds.
You’ll be playing the role of a leader of a virtual team trying to build a more diverse, more engaged and higher performing team than your competitors.
Through a completely hands-on experience, you'll discover:
- the connection between talent management and performance
- how to devise effective talent strategies
- how informed hiring reduces bias and increases diversity
- the win-win benefits of succession planning
- how to manage well-being and engagement
...and we guarantee it will be the most engaging and enjoyable "training" you'll do this year!
Sign up (you'll be emailed a Zoom invite straight after) and we look forward to seeing you at the session :)