ProfitAbility and Ososim launch Visible Value
Visible Value is a fun, dynamic and digitally-enabled experience in how to create business value.
Our unique visual simulation format represents the workings of a company, showing participants how they can both create and destroy value through their decisions.
Why did we create Visible Value?
In partnership with global digital learning provider Ososim, we have created Visible Value to simplify the fundamentals of business finance into a realistic and dynamic simulation that brings theory to life.
Business finance is often seen as the domain of the accounting department, full of complex terms that many employees don’t understand. But finance needs to be understood by all decision makers.
Knowing how the business works and how individual actions impact overall business performance is also a key factor in employee engagement. Our unique visual simulation format represents the workings of a company, showing participants how they can both create and destroy value through their decisions.
What business challenges does Visible Value address?
- You need to quickly increase the commercial acumen in your leadership and/or operational teams
- Your management teams are being given greater responsibility for managing budgets
- Your current training strategy isn’t working. You need something that brings theory to life and accelerates real-life application
What happens during Visible Value?
- Teams are dropped into a simulated competitive marketplace
- Teams build a business plan, buy and sell products, hire employees, make capital investments and take out loans
- Teams experience first-hand how they can affect profit, cash flow and overall business health as events unfold
What are the learning outcomes of Visible Value?
Through an experiential learning format, Visible Value enables rapid understanding of:
- The total dynamics of a business
- The financial consequences of decision making and how money flows through the business
- How to interpret balance sheets and income statements (P&Ls) and create business plans and budgets
How is Visible Value delivered?
We can customise Visible Value to match your context and strategic aims, and the
simulation can be delivered virtually or face-to-face.
Generally, the simulations are for between 12 to 24 participants at a time and they
are fully facilitated by our learning experts to ensure maximum impact. Virtual
simulations are delivered online across 3 or 4 half-day sessions. Face-to-face
simulations last 2 days in a classroom setting.
All of our simulations include comprehensive introductions and ample practice
time to ensure the participant experience and technology interactions are
Please get in touch with our sales team by emailing to find out more.